in the shadow of volcanoes

a few of us volunteers got to guatemala a little early, and we had a free day before the expedition began to explore. we went to antigua, an ancient city that lives in the shadow of three volcanoes. on my first day in country i started getting a little prick that told me i would fall in love with guatemala.

IMG_3363IMG_3361IMG_3342IMG_3353IMG_3347IMG_3333IMG_3355IMG_3357

new friends (including alan, our taxi driver turned tour guide), blue skies, cobblestones, colors, neat architecture and smoking mountains. loved it!

Comments

  1. Glad I got to be a part of your posts too! I love your blog and am looking forward to hearing about all of your adventures. Have so much fun in the UK! I am extremely jealous that you get to go visit again. ps. I just love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors of Guatemala matches the colors of your soul!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment