Playing Mom

A few pics from my five days in Arizona with the Pothier kids while Shawni and Dave were in Mexico. We had lots of parties and adventures together. I think we might have had more fun than the kids' parents had in Cozumel, but by the end of the day I was so exhausted that I could NOT stay awake to do homework. What a job!
Shawni isn't kidding when she says the whole neighborhood comes over on Saturdays!


I love the girls' faces in this picture.
I look freaked out because I am trying to get everyone to school on time,
with their music books and tennis raquets and pictures retake forms ready.
It was 8:05 but I insisted we take a self-timer picture before they ran to the bus.

These are such good kids that I love so stinking much! Thanks for everything Shawni and Dave, especially the chance to spend time with the kids and some good practice for motherhood.

Comments

  1. Man! I just found these pics! My igoogle didn't notify me! What an aunt. I would have died for your when our kids were little...that would be weird come to think of it! You are the BEST! Can't wait to see you soon!
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment