physically beautiful; comely
1. of, like, or decorated with chintz
2. cheap, inferior, or gaudy
3. stingy; tacky; miserly
1. awkward, clumsy, or unmannerly; off-color
2. strange and ungraceful in appearance or form
3. unusual or strange
1. foolishly impractical especially in the pursuit of ideals; marked by rash lofty romantic ideas or chivalrous action
2. impulsive and often rashly unpredictable.
that last one maybe sounds a little too much like my personality.
book club book for this month is jane austen's "mansfield park." i am on page 3, but have already found a gem of collection of words:
"but there certainly ware not so many men of large fortune in the world, as there are women to deserve them."
i like words.