31 May 2011

we have an understanding

this is my friend nikki. we are kindred spirits for lots of reasons, mostly because we both have a constant travel itch. one day we'll trek around the world together, but until then we've become the best of pick-me-up-from-the-airport buddies. nikki and i are jet-setting quite often, and we just have an understanding - when i return from a trip, nikki picks me up, and vis versa.
i always love our drives home, catching up and scheming for the future. she's one of my favourite people.
i'm hoping there will be many more needed pick-ups ahead. what's next? she'll pick me up from a trip to san diego and i'll go get her after her adventures in cambodia! who's going to come collect us when we travel together???

2 comments :

  1. Oh you little darlings I love you both! And I have also found a kindred spirit in you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. By golly you mean there's somebody in this world as crazy about traveling as you? Good news!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...