a few months ago, josephine and i started a tradition of making homemade pizza together once a week. it’s theeeee best. we swap teacher stories while we chop, slice and grate, and then we enjoy our concoctions together immensely. i really believe that i love pizza more than probably 95% of the world population. and i especially like creative topping pizza.
here’s our line up of creations so far…
1. butternut squash and sage
2. blackberry, lemon and prosciutto
3. fig, prosciutto and ricotta
4. rotisserie chicken and pesto
5. sweet potato and rosemary
6. rotated tomato and sausage with spring herb gremolata
7. florentine (spinach and egg)
8. thai chicken with peanut sauce and cabbage slaw
9. pear, gorgonzola and bacon with honey poppyseed sauce
10. greek with garlic yogurt sauce
11. charred corn, poblano pepper and avocado
12. peach, goat cheese, basil and balsamic
what a fantastic mid-week treat – one of my favourite people in the world and my belly’s favourite thing. mmmmmmboy. the list of deliciousness will continue to grow.