hello from the usa!


i am publishing this post from pleasant grove, utah. and my heart is so happy to be in my home country and state! we spent three truly glorious days in the bay area before we popped over to the beehive state, and tomorrow the boy's baby sister is getting married!! after a fun wedding weekend with the wrights, we will head back to the bay - ian goes back to london after a couple of days and little mo and i get to stay an extra week and spend time with my sisters, sisters-in-law and mom.

there may not be much blogging happening until we get back to london, but you can follow along on our adventures on instagram!

Comments

  1. i'm going to redirect your flight back to london via philly. can't wait to see you and eleanor is dying to meet mo ;). love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sad to hear of the terror incidents in London, if your husband is back home I hope he is okay.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi kms,
      Me too.

      I sat in shock as I watched the news on the telly last night.

      I still can't believe this has happened in my own country.

      All those poor innocent dead & injured people & their families.

      Remembering them all, including our brilliant police force, in my prayers at this sad time. x

      Delete
  3. Hi Charity,
    Not sure if you're still in the US but just wanted to wish you a Happy 1st British Mother's Day.x

    Hope you're having a lovely day wherever you are.:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment