Last Post - Please Write!

In less than 4 hours, I will be set apart as a missionary. No more blogging for 18 months. My brother Eli is going to post my letters and pictures to sistercharityeyre.blogspot.com.

To my faithful blog readers (all 10 of you) and anyone who comes across this on the truly World Wide Web: please keep in touch and write me letters!

January 18 – February 5

Sister Charity Jade Eyre

England London South Mission

England Missionary Training Center

Temple Way

Chorley, Lancashire PR6 7EQ

ENGLAND

February 5 – Summer 2009

Sister Charity Jade Eyre

England London South Mission

The London Temple

West Park Road

Newchapel, Surrey RH7 6NB

ENGLAND

www.dearelder.com

sistercharityeyre.blogspot.com

charityeyre@gmail.com



I determine to serve with all my heart, might, mind and strength and hand over my heart and life to the work of the Lord.

May God be with you till we meet again!

Comments

  1. Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what do u mean by exuberance is beauty?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment