there’s nothing like utah home

photo (36)

the boy and i drove to utah friday night and saturday morning. there’s just nothing like seeing the wasatch mountains fill the horizon after driving through nevada and the salt flats. i feel a feeling of home in a lot of different places, but never quite in the same way i do in northern utah. filling my lungs up with my mountain air has been incredibly refreshing and rejuvenating and revitalizing.

we went straight to the boy’s dad’s-side family reunion at vivian park up provo canyon and have been staying since at my parents’ in park city, strolling up mountain trails sprayed with wildflowers and eating meals on the deck and talking under the stars.

on monday after lunch with my all-time best friend eating my all-time favourite meal, i drove up to alta with my dear julie for a hike to the albion basin and cecret lake. it was spectacular.

photo (34) photo (35)photo (18) 2photo (31)photo (18) photo (20)photo (19)

there’s just nothing like utah home.

Comments

  1. absolutely beautiful! makes me homesick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful stuff! So glad you feel that way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are absolutely amazing!

    Ps: i'm doing a fashion-related survey for my dissertation, 5 mins, much much help ♥ https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/2SQNKSV

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment