on two of the best things ever

1. sleeping under the christmas tree. last friday my favourite east palo alto friends and i had our second annual christmas tree slumber party which included lots of girltalk, watching elf, and cuddling up to relish the glow of the twinkle lights. {first annual}


2. candy cane joe-joes. can we talk about this for a second? gosh i love them. maybe i’ve had them for breakfast a few days lately. like, more than a couple cookies for breakfast. i just think they are perfect – flawless ratio of minty to chocolatey to creamy. mmmmmmboy.



decemeber is rushing by too fast!

Comments

  1. I wish we were friends in real life. #1: is just too awesome for words! LOVE LOVE LOVE!! #2: Well I won't even mention how many I had tonight!! I think I may have made a meal out of it. Yikes! Love the stuff!!!


















































    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you had the chocolate covered candy cane joe joes? They will blow your mind!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE all of the people in that picture. What a nice night.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment